In this article, I will share my personal experiences of using animations.
Being contractor for last 4 years, I’ve worked on many different projects.
Most of medical agencies are using animation heavily in their projects.
Simply, we should use css animation;
- When the animation is not very complicated (Simple animation)
- When we work on transitions/ transforms
- if we need to animate DOM elements
So, if you want to learn more about css animation, you can check on the following link;
Donovan runs a daily email based css animation course, I would highly recommend it.
Also, there are thousands great CSS animation samples on the Codepen.
CSS Animation Framework
Using a framework always makes job easier. Because, it’s probably been tested and used by many other developers too. There are many of them out there. However, I will share some of them with you.
Please check the below links;
- if we need very complex Animation
- if there will be sequences on animations
- if we need canvas based animation and progress reporting
- if the animation needs to be resumed, paused or reversed
- if we need to create a time scale and animation path
There.Js (You can create unbelievable 3d animation with Three.js)
Hope, you enjoy reading this article. If there is anything I can help, you can always reach me at email@example.com .
See you next time 🙂